First Post

For my passion project I am thinking of doing it on photography and how it can help people in everyday life. This is an important topic to me because it is something I am very passionate about. Photography can help people experience new things and new places at anytime they want. One of the things I wonder about is where I am going to be in life when I am older. This is one of the thing I would like to do when I am older for a currier. Some things I am good at are baking and skating. I have been baking ever since I was four years old, and I have been skating since I was seven. If I can never become a photographer then I think I could become a cook for a restaurant but I don't think i would like to cook/bake for other people.


Comments

  1. Heyy Makenzie, I like you're idea of doing this on photography. You're really good at it and if you did decided to do it on that you can maybe put in some of the pictures you took. I think it would turn out amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good idea and you are really good at photography. I think you will do a good with this as your passion project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very good at photography , and i really like the ideas you have !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mackenzie seems to enjoy photography, and is also very passionate about it. Mackenzie wonders about what her life will be like when she is older as far as her career where she will live and overall how her life will turn out. Mackenzie wants people to experience new things through her photography. I think this is a really good idea for a project because images can get a lot through to people and I am also very interested in photography.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mackenzie seems to enjoy photography. If your really passionate about photography, then pursue it. If you also want to pursue cooking, then do that. A problem that could occur, is not being able to find people to take pictures of. To avoid this, you should defiantly work for a big company or create your own. For an idea, you could total go yo weddings to big events and shadow a professional.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kenzie! I really enjoy baking too. Maybe for a project, you can combine the idea of cooking and baking with photography. Start you own unique style. Maybe even somehow bring skating into it too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi kenzie, I can tell you enjoy photography a lot. I know that you wonder about your future, which is a good thing. I believe that you could be a photographer since you are so passionate about it. I like how you wanna take pictures to show people the place anytime and anywhere. I think you should take pictures for your project and make a page on instagram to share.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Final to-do

Assignment #5