assignment #7

#1) For my project, I am going to take pictures of every event that I can. After I take the pictures, I will be putting them into a file that will be shared with Mr. BG and then will be posted online.
#2) There will be multiple steps to my project. I have to upload the pictures I have to a file and take more photos of different events.
#3) All of my steps will be documented.
#4) All of my work will be shared online and to a file.  All of my photos will be shared with all students and all teachers. If I need to write one then I will but if it is not necessary then no. I will be making a photo gallery for anything I can.
#5)  I still have a lot to do but I feel confident in how it is coming out so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Post

Final to-do

Assignment #5